Travel Discounts for Shareholders
We are delighted to advise registered shareholders of 1,000 or more ICG shares that they can avail of the following discounts with Irish Ferries:
- 20% discount on passenger & car ferry services between Ireland & Britain
- 10% discount on passenger & car ferry services between Ireland & France (direct sailings only)
- 5% discount on Irish Ferries inclusive package holidays (incorporating travel with Irish Ferries)
Please note these are the maximum discounts available on any one booking. Shareholder discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer, fare or promotion.
In addition, as part of our on-going drive to increase efficiency and reduce distribution costs, all shareholder ferry bookings must now be made via our internet site www.irishferries.com. Shareholder Holiday Package Bookings will continue to be arranged via telephone.
How to claim your discount - Book On-Line at www.irishferries.com
- Log-on to www.irishferries.com and make your booking in the normal way.
- Once your booking is complete, simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your Booking Reference Number and your Shareholder Reference Number
- We will then credit your card with the relevant discount
If you have any questions, or would like any further information, please do not hesitate to contact Irish Ferries Customer Support in Dublin on (00 353 1) 607 5700 or e-mail us at email@example.com
This notice is to inform shareholders of their eligibility for discount. It is not an invitation to subscribe for or purchase shares. With regard to the purchase of shares you should obtain professional advice from your accountant, financial advisor or stockbroker.
Terms & Conditions
- To qualify for the discount the person travelling must be the registered holder of the shares and apply for the discount via our internet site www.irishferries.com at the time of booking
- The shareholder discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount or scheme.
- The discount applies only to published brochure prices for passenger and vehicle transportation, cabin accommodation, trailers and caravans used for leisure purposes as well as motor cycles and bicycles, on a port to port basis only.
- The discount does not apply to commercial vehicles, on board sales, the transport element of inclusive holiday packages or other carriers services offered through Irish Ferries or any Tour operator.
- Advance booking is essential and there is no restriction on the number of trips the shareholders may make at the discounted rate during the validity of the scheme.
- A Corporate body may nominate one employee to avail of the discount but this benefit may not be transferred to other individuals within the same company.
- Shareholders holding their shareholding through a nominee must provide confirmation from the nominee confirming their current beneficial interest in the shares
- Persons who hold existing bookings may avail of the discount provided application is made 10 days prior to final due payment date. If payment has already been made shareholders may apply for a refund of the discount.
- The eligibility of the shareholder for the discount, the level of discount and the granting thereof is at the sole discretion of the Company.
- Subject to the availability of space at time of booking and subject to the Carriers Booking Conditions and Conditions of Travel.