Dublin Ferryport Terminals
Dublin Ferryport Terminals (DFT) is part of the container and terminal division of Irish Continental Group.
The port of Dublin, located on the Irish east coast, is the main port of the Republic of Ireland.
Located in the heart of Dublin City, at the hub of the national road and rail network Dublin Port is a key strategic access point for Ireland and in particular the Dublin area.
- 150 year lease in Dublin from 1972
- Annual throughput of 172,800 lifts (2016: 165,000 lifts)
- Design capacity of 220,000 lifts
- 3 Gantry Cranes and 8 Rubber Tyre Gantries (RTG’s)
- Largest container terminal in Ireland
- Motorway connected